The ASP CarCareONE Consumer Credit Card Program was developed to help Automotive Service Professionals increase sales and profits.
The ASP Credit Card Program was developed for Automotive Service Professionals to provide consumers with an alternative method of paying for parts and repair services. Used properly, Automotive Service Professionals can sell more complete repairs.
- No annual fee
- Dedicated line of automotive credit (keeps other cards available for other purchases)
- Immediate application processing (approval in less than two minutes)
- Extended payment terms (90-day, 6-month and 12-month same-as-cash on qualifying purchases)
- Low monthly payments
- FREE roadside assistance for twelve months (towing, flat change, fluid replacement, lock-out service and battery boost)
- Increased sales and profits (more complete repairs)
- Lower processing fees than Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Reduce receivables (alternative payment method, increase cash flow)
- Increased wallet share (your business name on each card issued)
- Higher purchase amounts (dedicated line of automotive credit)
- More repeat business (increased customer loyalty)
- Customized equipment provided for processing (also processes Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Point of Sale kit includes applications, poster, roadside assistance brochures and other valuable sales tools
- Program brochure explaining all features and benefits
- Enrollment kit with merchant application and pricing and discount sheet
I have used Dan Vail for over 30 years on many different cars. Several family members and friends have gone there on my referral and been pleased. If it don't need fixin' Dan don't fix it, if it does he's the man. Always honest, reasonable and knowledgeable. Sadly, he may retire in the not far future, but maybe not. I think he loves what he does and helping people is high on his list.